Re: [Xen-users] pcifront pci-0: pciback not responding (tg3)

Good to hear this,
I never tried anything else but 4 processors. I will try this within the next 24
hours - the server should go into "production" soon and therefore I do not have
so much time to play around with it.

If you have a bugid or something, please post it here so i can check for the fix
 from time to time.

As a compensation for the problem I have started to run Xen/HVM with Windows XP
on an Acer Notebook "Aspire 5653" and it is running fine. I'm a bit xen-mad at
the moment. http://en.opensuse.org/Xen_Full_Virtualization_Example is a perfect
point to start.

Best Regards
Winfried