[Xen-users] xen support

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xen support
From: James Roberts <jroberts@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:06:03 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 06:10:17 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am new to xen and I am confused.  I installed xen on Fedora core 5 fine.  I can run a fedora core 5 install fine.  But I am finding any other install almost impossible.  I did find some xem images on the internet but they have no network.  I like the way my fedora guest runs and would like see other operating systems running on xen.

Could someone point me in the right direction on doing this.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only and may be private and confidential. If you have received it in error you must not open any attachments, or copy, disclose, distribute, retain or use this e-mail, including any attachments, in any other way; please promptly reply to this e-mail to inform the sender of the error.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, unless stated as being for and on behalf of RIAS. No warranty is given with respect to the correct, accurate or timely transmission of this e-mail.

Although we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus, you should always scan attachments before opening them. If this message contains password-protected attachments, the files have not been scanned for viruses by the rias.co.uk mail domain.

E-mail: administrator@xxxxxxxxxx

Registered Address: RIAS House, Deansleigh Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 7DU
Registered Number: 1324965 England