[Xen-users] Xen and Guest Domain cross-wired

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen and Guest Domain cross-wired
From: "Bernard Golden" <bgolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:43:40 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:44:56 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm trying to bring Xen up on Suse 10.1 and have gotten the following error message and wondered if someone could give me a pointer toward how to solve it. I've gone thru mail archives and googled the message but haven't seen anything that provides any guidance.

Many thanks.

Error: Device 770 (vbd) could not be connected.
Device /var/tmp/guest1 is mounted in the privileged domain,
and so cannot be mounted by a guest.