[Xen-users] Xen Killing fortran app?!

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen Killing fortran app?!
From: Luis Rodrigues <luis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:09:49 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 May 2006 06:09:00 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I have an fortran application (CAMx model) that runs fine on my machine witout
XEN.
If  I start xend from init scripts (so xen is running from begin) the
applications simply craches.

strace ./CAMx.mrpo.1.8.i_linux
execve("./CAMx.mrpo.1.8.i_linux", ["./CAMx.mrpo.1.8.i_linux"], [/* 33 vars */])
= -1 ENOMEM (Cannot allocate memory)
+++ killed by SIGKILL +++

If I doen't start xend from init scripts the application runs fine (until I
start it).

I attch my kernel (dom0) config file is attched and the compilled application
is on:
http://neei.uevora.pt/~lr/CAMx.mrpo.1.8.i_linux and the source came from
http://www.camx.com/

It was compiled with the intel fortran compiler.

I'm using binary 3.0.2-2 version Xen downloaded from xensource.

The application some time runs on domU and some doens't (mostly craches if
there another copy running - of it
or any other fortran application);

Could some one please help me.

Thanks,