Re: [Xen-users] How to install etc

To: "abhishek jain" <mail@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How to install etc
From: "Abri le Roux" <abrileroux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 16:20:34 +0900
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 May 2006 00:21:08 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there,

Not to be rude or anything, but have you tried searching yourself a bit?

Good places to start is Google (Search for stuff like "Linux
virtualization", Xen, UML, VMware, etc..)

The Xensource wiki ( http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/ )

For the archives, pick a list in the link above, click archives, and
search for what you want.. You're very likely to find someone has
already answered your question..

Good Luck!
Abri