Re: [Xen-users] FC5 error connecting to xend (for xen0)

    Used the FedoraXenQuickstartFC5 directions for installing
    Xen.  Rebooted
    to the xen0 kernel (reconfirmed with uname -r).  Getting message when
    typing in /usr/sbin/xm list

    Error: Error connecting to xend: No such file or directory.  Is
    xend running?

    /var/log/xend.log shows

    < SNIP >

    /var/log/xend-debug.log shows

    Exception starting xend: (111, 'Connection refused')

    Any Ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Vince,

I'm seeing the same behavior. I was able to get xm list working earlier, not sure what is going on here.

I've seen this too. It seems to have to deal with the kernel. Loading the
kernel-xen0-2.6.16-1.2111_FC5 kernel shows this behaviour. Turning back
to previous kernel kernel-xen0-2.6.16-1.2096_FC5 and everything works
fine again. Perhaps something needs to be updated to migrate to the newer
kernel,. for example xen 3.0.2? which I haven't found a RPM package for.

Rick