CONGRATULATIONS_WINNER

To: "Postmaster" <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS_WINNER
From: <infol2006@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 06:52:15 +0900
Cc: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 04:55:35 -0700
From: Susan Console (Lottery Co-ordinator)
Website: www.lotto.nl

ATTN:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lotto.nl Winners
International programs held on the 25th April, 2006. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket #: 0175655522 with prize #: 31765549 NL drew
?1,000,000.00 which was first in the first class of the draws. You are to
receive ?1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because of mix up in cash
pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until
your money (?1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our accredited
pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to,in order to avoid  loss of
your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these
instructions to forestall the abuse of this program by other participants.
It is important to note that this draws were conducted formally, and winners
are selected through an internet ballot system from 50,000 individual and
companies e-mail addresses - the draws are conducted around the world
through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and
promoted Lotto.nl . We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use
part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is ?85million.
Remember,all winnings must be claimed not later than 20days from today.After
this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included in the
next sweepstake. Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications remember to quote personal and winning numbers in all
correspondence with us. Congratulations once again from all members of
Postcode Loterij-NL.Thank you for being part of our promotional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our
Paying Bank
address written below.

Send them the following informations:

(i)  Your name,