Re: [Xen-users] Strange Network Problem

To: shi bai <baishi83@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Strange Network Problem
From: Sadique <sadique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 04:07:16 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:32:55 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am using xen-3.0.2 in Centos-4.2 Dom-0 and have the below line in my
config file

vif = ['mac=aa:00:00:4b:46:8f, bridge=xenbr0, vifname=myvps']

which works fine for me. I have configured 3 ips on this dom-U and I am
ale to communicate using each ips.

Thanks
Sadique