[Xen-users] compiled xen kernel, second processor and HT gone

To: "Xen Users" <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] compiled xen kernel, second processor and HT gone
From: "Anand Gupta" <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 01:32:47 +0530
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:03:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just compiled xen kernel on xen-3.0.1 on a dual xeon and now i only see a single processor and that too without HT.

The only thing i changed in the default xen kernel config was changing the CPU type from Pentium Pro to Pentium-4/Celeron(P4-based)/Pentium-4 M/Xeon.

Can anyone tell what could be wrong ? (donno if the cpu type change could have caused this but since this is my first experience on a HT processor with xen, can't say)

Any help would be appreciated.

--
regards,

Anand Gupta