[Xen-users] Re: xm save

To: "jamie chapman" <jamiechap@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: xm save
From: "Patrick Kaeding" <pkaeding@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 06:29:44 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:31:21 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jamie-

I hope you don't mind that I am copying the Xen-Users mailing list on
this, in the hope others will see it also.

Yes, I am still having this problem.  I believe it is caused by a bug
somewhere in the Xen code, which breaks the save functionality.  This
then means the live migration also doesn't work, since that depends on
save.

I believe the developers are aware of this problem, and are working on
a solution, but maybe someone else can shed more light on the current
situation.

Thanks,
Patrick