[Xen-users] Link to kernelcap documentation?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Link to kernelcap documentation?
From: Tomas Kouba <tomas@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:34:53 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:35:19 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Fedora has a nice solution for glibc performance problems. They have libraries compiled with nosegneg and they let dynamic linker to choose according to running kernel. Does anybody know where a documentation for this feature is? (is it fedora specific or already included in vanilla kernel/linker?)

I would like to know more about this but couldn't google anything valuable. The problem is, that I don't know the exact name of th feature :) (i tried 'kernelcap vdso xen fedora' and some combinations).

Thanks

--
Tomas Kouba