Re: [xen-users] Swap not mounting! (solved for my part)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [xen-users] Swap not mounting! (solved for my part)
From: Henrik Holmboe <henrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:47:12 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:48:52 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Henrik Holmboe <henrik@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>"Uros Trebec" <uros.trebec@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>>I just discovered that none of my VMs does not mount the swap drive!
>>The VM just does not "see" the /dev/sda2 as a block device.
>
>Verify that you have udev and hotplug installed.

Sorry for sending a misleading Subject in the last email.

[As I was writing a long and detailed problem report I suddenly
realized that the hotplug system was the culprit, and short thereafter
solved the problem (when using Debian). And I accidently didn't change
back the subject, which I changed in the first place to signify a
concurring problem report.]

--
Henrik Holmboe, Stockholm, Sweden
<http://henrik.holmboe.se/contact/>