Re: [Xen-users] Xen peth0 dropping

To: John Cianfarani <jcianfarani@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen peth0 dropping
From: Artur Schiefer <aschiefer@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:25:50 +0100
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:27:01 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello,

i have no suggestion, sorry, but i just want to say that we have a
similar problem (see "network becomes unreachable under load"), which
wasn't the case with xen-2-testing(2.0.8). we are using a
bonding/teaming setup where the bridging scripts use
'brigde=brbonding0'.