Re:[Xen-users] DomU privleged network access - Firewall

To: ofanged1@xxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:[Xen-users] DomU privleged network access - Firewall
From: "Mathias Diehl" <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:31:00 +0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:19:59 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

you're pretty close :-)

physdev_dom0_hide='(00:04.2)(01:00.0)(00:06.0)'

should work - look at the '.

And according to my own trouble I faced for weeks with a setup like your's: you
need an individual network script as you wont have any physical eth left for
xen.

cheers,

Mat