RE: [Xen-users] VT and VMX

To: "Havard Bjerke" <havard.bjerke@xxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] VT and VMX
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:12:07 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:20:24 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xen 3.0 supports, as far as I know, VT, and it does so by default unless
it's configured out by the builder - which of course it may be, but it's
rather silly to do so [unless the producer of the binary found some
particular problem that they thought made sense to disable it for].

I would however recommend that you use the 3.0.1 release, as it's much
improved over the 3.0.0 release.

--
Mats