RE: [Xen-users] Problems with XEN and OpenSuse 10.0

To: <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Problems with XEN and OpenSuse 10.0
From: "Sven Oros" <sven.oros@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:27:15 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 15:29:00 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Hi,

Yes, I did this:

cd /var/tmp/dirinstall
cp /boot/*xen* ./boot
echo "/dev/hda1 / reiserfs defaults 1 1" > ./etc/fstab
rm -f ./etc/mtab
sed -e "s/^[1-6]:/#\\0/" < ./etc/inittab > ./etc/inittab.new
mv ./etc/inittab.new ./etc/inittab
cp /etc/passwd /etc/shadow ./etc
cp /etc/ssh/sshd_config ./etc/ssh/sshd_config
cp /var/adm/YaST/ProdDB/prod_* ./var/adm/YaST/ProdDB
cd /
umount /var/tmp/dirinstall

And I also copied the modules from /lib to /var/tmp/dirinstall/lib

Kind regards,

 Sven Oros

SimPlan Integrations GmbH

Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 87