[Xen-users] Via Technologies PD6000 C3 chipset not working

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Via Technologies PD6000 C3 chipset not working
From: "Robert Franklin" <rfranklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 21:10:28 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 04:11:14 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am trying to get xen 2.0.7 going with NetBSD 3.0 as domain0 on a Via
Technologies PD6000 motherboard, with a C3 cpu. The kernel would not
boot at all and the system would immediately reset. I found bug #529
after using google to find an explanation. Are there any plans to fix
this bug anytime soon? The bug included a patch that fixed the issue in
an early 2.0 version, but does not work correctly in later versions. I'd
be willing to donate hardware to help get it fixed, and possibly more.

Thanks,
Robert Franklin

rfranklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx