Re: [Xen-users] VLAN's in Xen3

To: Greg Brackley <greg.brackley-sender-53072b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] VLAN's in Xen3
From: Timo Virtaneva <timo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:34:39 +0200 (EET)
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:34:27 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

Thanks for you advice. I had almost the same configuration, but I got some good
new ideas from your scripts.

I got kernel compiled, but not with rpmbuild. Do you know how to build rpm
packages with the patch ?

Best Regards
     Timo

----- Greg Brackley <greg.brackley-sender-53072b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>