[Xen-users] kernel boot message dom0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] kernel boot message dom0
From: John S Little <JSLittl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:26:50 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:34:07 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I am using Xen 3 stable and installing just the -xen kernel with make
world.  During and after boot the message  'sdb: setting device online'
continually runs.  Can someone tell me how to make that go away?  I have
googled this and been through the kernel config thinking it was something
to do with device mapper or raid settings but couldn't find anything. The
machine is using only raid that is supplied by the san-none on the local
disks.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

John Little