Re: [Xen-users] VT laptop anyone?

Hi David,

David H schrieb:

It appears you are correct and VT will not make it into these chips

until sometime in the "first half of 2006".  Thank you for the
clarification, sorry all for the misinformation.  That's what I get
for trusting a Wikipedia article... :)
Oh, I would not blame the Wikipedia for that. All info given beforehand pointed to VT coming with Yonah. It was just that with announcement of shipping one ore two weeks ago Intel published new information saying that VT is included, but not activated with the current stepping.

That is what heise online wrote; I did not verify, of course. :-)

Dirk