[Xen-users] Re: Intel Pentium D VT capable 9xx - Presler 65nm - Now ship

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Intel Pentium D VT capable 9xx - Presler 65nm - Now shipping and in hand!
From: Art Arica3D <nikicart@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:14:32 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:21:04 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unless I find systems for free.... this should be my last posting
announcing what I found... as the new VT chips are generally available
even in assembled computers!

If you don't want to put together a system yourself (see previous
posting)... Dell is now offering the "Dell Precision 380n" with the
9xx series Pentium D (dual core).  Without monitor and minimal
configuration (512MB, 80GB hard drive), I was able to get the Dell
website to quote me under USD$900.  These systems are offered with
64-bit Redhat Linux.

Hope this helps someone.

  Stephen Gutknecht