Re: [Xen-users] mac address problem

I had problems  with our network switches (cisco) to use mac adresses
which don't start with a '00'. I think this is related to broadcast
protocol.

regards

BTW: We now transform the ip adress to an mac address so that we are
sure that the xen machine interfaces have unique mac adresses. this
mac adress range was used only in exotic network cards we don't use.
look: http://standards.ieee.org/regauth/oui/oui.txt