RE: [Xen-users] xen3.0 and suse10.0 fstab

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] xen3.0 and suse10.0 fstab
From: Peter Hollands <peter.hollands@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:02:46 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:07:08 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ed

On Monday 26 December 2005 11:56, xen-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> mount -o loop /var/tmp/guest1 /var/tmp/dirinstall
>
> and get an error that says loop not recognized and fstab error.
>
> may i have some help with this one?

Should'nt you by mounting a loopback device ? (as oppose to a directory /
file).
i.e. something like
mount -o loop /dev/loop4 /var/tmp/dirinstall

Interested to hear how you get on - I had
Xen 3.0 running on SuSE 10 two weeks ago with a
domain1 and domain2. I will be reconfiguring my home office network
shortly and moving several old servers to run in VMs on one box.

Peter