[Xen-users] Re: Xen-2.0.7: 2.6.14 DomU and Dom0

hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 21.12.2005, 16:23 +0100 schrieb Frank Burkhardt:

> You're not alone. I'm using Kernel 2.6.12 with Xen 2.0.7. Sometimes
> the whole server freezes suddenly.

that's quite bad, my costumers are not very happy, that the servers are
not available and nobody is there, to reboot the machine. :-(

> How do you make a 2.6.14-kernel for xen? I didn't have any luck with kernels
> differing from the ones that are built by 'make kernels' in the xen sources.

i also don't want really upgrade my Xen-2.0.7 to xen-3.0, cause 3.0
seems not stable enough for me. I'm waiting for 3.0.2 or higher. But if
the machines hangs more than one per month, i have no option. That is
really bad.

--
Sicherheit verständlich http://www.sides.de
GnuPG Key