Re: [Xen-users] Vanderpool and Pacifica question

To: "Costa, Jeff" <jcosta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Vanderpool and Pacifica question
From: Molle Bestefich <molle.bestefich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:16:12 +0000
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:19:06 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Costa, Jeff <jcosta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Will a simple cat /proc/cpuinfo reveal a new "VT" entry in the flags section?
>
> This email (including any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, use, disclose, distribute or rely on the information contained in it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the email from your system. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. Lend Lease does not guarantee that this email or the attachment(s) are unaffected by computer virus, corruption or other defects. Lend Lease may monitor incoming and outgoing emails for compliance with its Email Policy. Please note that our servers may not be located in your country.

Sounds probable - try looking for it in the newest sources, or ask the maintainer.

DISCLAIMER

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses, including per mailing list, you are agreeing that:
  1. I am, by definition, "the intended recipient".
  2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
  3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
  4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may be included on your message.