[Xen-users] help over ssh ?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] help over ssh ?
From: Mustafa Abbasi <lordverminard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:06:23 +0500
Delivery-date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:08:44 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i have exaushted all my enegy on getting xen to work and some how my skill is still not good enough to do this.
so i request could somebody ssh into my computer (i'll give you root privilages) and help me ?
i really want to know what i am doing wrong right now.

i don;t think posting my info on this mailing list is a good idea so please if you can help me then i'll send you info via email.
thanks.
ps i think this might be a good idea. this way ppl who can't get xen to work will be able to find out what they were doing wrong and the devs can evaluate bug reports directly