[Xen-users] weird messages at boot time

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] weird messages at boot time
From: "Eric S. Johansson" <esj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:42:40 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:05:35 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
run-parts: /etc/resolvconf/update-libc.d/postfix exited with return code 1
run-parts: /etc/resolvconf/update.d/libc exited with return code 1
run-parts: /etc/network/if-up.d/000resolvconf exited with return code 1

ubuntu domU. the code complaining handles the update of resolv.conf from the network interface definition. Googling shows nothing except one page in Spanish.

And I'm still looking for an answer to the ever popular:

Couldnt get a file descriptor referring to the console
Couldnt get a file descriptor referring to the console
Couldnt get a file descriptor referring to the console
 * Problem when loading /etc/console/boottime.kmap.gz, use install-keymap

if these are too distribution specific, say-so and I'll take them over to the ubuntu mailing list.

---eric