RE: [Xen-users] No module named xend.server error

To: "Simon" <greminn@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] No module named xend.server error
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:56:07 -0000
Cc: ian.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:56:29 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The scripts should have installed the python modules in
/usr/lib/python/xen/ where most python installs will find them. Please
can you check they installed OK.

You could try moving them to /usr/lib/pythonX.Y/site-packages/xen/
(where X.Y should match your python version).

Plenty of people run Xen on debian sarge, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Ian