Re: [Xen-users] EVMS in dom-U

Steve,

The patch applied perfectly to EVMS 2.5.3 (I decided to upgrade from
2.5.2 while I was at it) but unfortunately there's still a problem.
Now, instead of "Function not implemented." I'm getting "Invalid argument":

---
Dec 01 22:59:28 samba _8_ LocalDskMgr: get_geometry: Error getting
geometry for disk sda: 22: Invalid argument.
---

In addition (not sure if this helps), I've found that hdparm has
problems getting geometry in my domU too:

---
samba ~ # hdparm /dev/sda

/dev/sda:
 readonly     =  0 (off)
 readahead    = 256 (on)
 HDIO_GETGEO failed: Function not implemented
---

Any ideas?  Thanks for your help so far.

-James