[Xen-users] Re: System reboot during boot

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: System reboot during boot
From: Bart Braem <bart.braem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:48:14 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:16:47 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bart Braem wrote:

> I am running Xen 2.0.7 with the 2.6.11.12 sources on a Gentoo and I just
> configured my own kernel. But during boot, somewhere after scrubbing ram,
> my system reboots. There seems to be a line with processor in it at the
> end, but the message appears to fast.

Okay someone replied to me off-list to use thenoreboot, that showed me the
problem.
I am getting a kernel panic - not syncing: Couldn't create /proc/xen. It
appears after the balloon driver but before any filesystems are mounted so
I guess it has nothing to with my filesystem support in the kernel?
But then again what is the problem, any ideas? The only references online
are the code itself...

Thanks for your help