[Xen-users] Re: correct procedure for reporting kernel problems?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: correct procedure for reporting kernel problems?
From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:53:46 -0600
Delivery-date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:57:32 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ian P. Christian wrote:
I've had domU's hickup a few times with latest unstable, and I guess this can be expected. Is there a procedure in place to report these problems?

This mailing list isn't an entirely bad place to ask about issues (though there's a bugzilla as well).

One request -- please specify a changeset number instead of just saying "the latest unstable". I've seen an issue much like you're reporting, but it was fixed for me some time ago. Knowing exactly how current the "latest unstable" you're using is is useful in such cases.