[Xen-users] Re: More information about guest OS from Host OS.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: More information about guest OS from Host OS.
From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 04:55:16 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:59:49 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nitesh Gangarde, Noida wrote:
I am having a problem in xen virtual machine. I want to know more information about guest operating system from host OS (Domain 0). Like What is the IP Address of all Guest Operating System, CPU Information, OS Information (Which OS is running on each Guest OS?), Memory Information, etc. Is their any command in xen virtual machine so that we can know this information? Please help me to find this solution.

See the tool xenConsole, listed at http://freshmeat.net/projects/xenconsole/. Note that it requires you to run a SNMP daemon inside the DomUs; there's no way to retrieve all this information direct from Xen.