[Xen-users] 2.4.30 problems

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] 2.4.30 problems
From: Dániel Vásárhelyi <asdmin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 21:21:45 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:22:00 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I experience serious stability problems with xen 2.0.6 (hypervisor)
and 2.0.7 (patchset) on a kernel v2.4.30. Dom0 freezes day-by-day,
sometimes more than once a day.

Are there any known problems regarding this? How can I get xen to
print emergency error reports, is it possible? There're nothing in the
log files, suddenly everything freezes, BUT it seems that TCP stack is
running: probes on port 22, 80 and the known open ports are returning
RST immediately, instead of timing away (as a really frozen system
would do).

I'm ready to serve the community with error reports, if I get
instructions regarding this.

Thx, asd

--
Dániel Vásárhelyi