Re: [Xen-users] Re: VMWare and xen comparison

On 31 October, 2005 - Gerd Knorr wrote:

> I've
> already installed suse by booting the installer within a domU.  Havn't
> tried fedora yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it works just fine as well.

I install vhosts with FAI in Debian.. took some hackery due to hardware
detection and partitioning (setup-harddisks wasn't happy with 0
cylinders etc). A little hook to do partitioning manually and the rest
continued mostly ok.

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@xxxxxxxxx, http://www.cs.umu.se/~stric/
`- Student and SysAdmin at Computing Science, University of Umeå