Business Venture

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Business Venture
From: "Andrew B.Mbeki" <andrewmbeki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:49:28 +0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 23:03:03 +0000
>From the desk of: Mr. Andrew Buthelezi Mbeki Bsc, Msc, (SAU), Mnin
                                     Director, Audit & Project
Implementations

Sir/Madam,

Good day, I am Mr. Andrew Buthelezi Mbeki of the Mining & Quarry Dept
writing to seek your cooperation as our foreign partner in re-profiling
funds to the tune of US$14,200,000.00 (Fourteen Million, Two Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) which we want invested with your supervision
in your country.
I apologize if this medium does not suit your personal or business ethics,
the said funds which we want you to receive on our behalf were derived over
time from projects awarded to a foreign firm by the Department of Mining and
Quarry under the Ministry of Mineral Energy Resources, presently the actual
cost have been paid to the original project executors leaving the balance of
the said amount which we have in principle obtained approval to transfer
overseas.
After the fall of apartheid my Government has continuously strived to
improve and maintain good relationship with foreign governments and
Non-Governmental financial agencies by ensuring payments for all debts owed
to foreign contractors. As a matter of fact, the Government has sponsored
several trade delegations overseas to improve and attract foreign
investments to South Africa.
I have the authority and approval of my partners involve in this
transaction to negotiate a suitable compensation for your participation and
have propose 30 %, while 10 % is earmarked for taxation and other
miscellaneous and 60 % for our selves. It does not matter whether or not you
own a company, we shall guide you on what to do, the basis will be that a
major company won a contract and subcontracted it to you, more often, big
trading companies and firms of unrelated fields win contracts and
subcontract them to more specialized firms for execution.
It may interest you to know that a few years ago, a similar transaction was
carried out with one Mr. Patrice Miller, The President of Crane
International Trading Corporation, at No. 135, East 57th Street, 28th Floor,
New York, 10022, with Telephone No. (212) 308-7788 and Telex No. 6731680.
After the agreement between the partners, in which he was to take 15% of the
money, which was duly transferred into his account only to be disappointed
on arrival in New York as we were reliably informed that Mr. Patrice Miller
was no longer on that address, while his Telephone and Telex Numbers had
been changed that is how we lost US$14.43M to Mr. Patrice Miller.
This time around we need a more reliable and trustworthy person or a
reputable company to do business with, hence this email  to you. If you are
interested and can prove yourself to be trustworthy then you can be
considered for this transaction.
Should you be interested, you advised to reach me through my confidential
email: andrewmbeki@xxxxxxxxxx

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation

Yours Faithfully,

MR. ANDREW BUTHELEZI MBEKI