Re: [Xen-users] Suse 9.3 "kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mou

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Suse 9.3 "kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount
From: David Ambs <dave@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 14:27:44 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, I should have continued browsing the list archives a bit more... though, I've been reading for probably 3-4hrs straight between archives and google! The problem was having DevFS compiled into the kernel for domain U. I've removed DevFS from the kernel, and it magically boots fine now.
The answer came from the following post:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2005-05/msg00300.html