Re: [Xen-users] DomU on SMP

On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 18:27 +0530, Sweekar Pinto wrote:
> Hi,
> my config file looks like:
>
> [root@symlin1 ~]# cat /etc/xen/test
> kernel ="/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.12-xenU"
> memory = 256
> name = "RH"
> nics = 1
> disk=['phy:/dev/cciss/c0d0p2,
> /dev/cciss/c0d0p2,w']
> #disk = ['file:/root/rhas.img,sda1,w']
> root = "/dev/cciss/c0d0p2"
> extra = "ro selinux=0 3"

Try this

disk=['phy:/dev/cciss/c0d0p2,sda1,w' , '/dev/cciss/c0d0p2,sda2,w']

root ="/dev/sda1"

Make sure the domU's fstab correlates to the this as well.

I don't think labels can be used the way you have above, but I may be
wrong.

Compile you kernel with SMP support if you want to see more than 1 cpu.

Try to go through the list in the future so others can benefit as well.
I cc'ed it for you this time.

Regards,
Ted