[Xen-users] Is there a working FC4/multiple NIC recipe?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Is there a working FC4/multiple NIC recipe?
From: master@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:23:28 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:21:31 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've been usings Rik's experimental 1454 RPMs and they work fine with the
exception of multiple NICs in domU and some spurious 'xm list' errors.

Is there a known working combination that supports FC4 dom0/domU and
multiple NICs in the domU? Right now, domU crashes when more than one NIC
is specified -- apparently a known bug.

I'm trying to build a domU firewall and that will require at least two
physical NICs in the domU. I also plan on building a snort monitoring box
in their somewhere as well.

Thanks,

Dave