[Xen-users] Won't boot to Xen, GRUB Problem

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Won't boot to Xen, GRUB Problem
From: "G. Felter" <xeninfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:05:55 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:03:47 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I forgot to send this to the list when I sent it.  /dev/console is there if that makes any differance.  I'm pretty green with linux, I can hold my own with FreeBSD so some of your replies are confusing as I don't know quite what you are talking about.  Any idea where I go from here?