Re: [Xen-users] Xen 2.0.7 network issues and Vncserver in Dom0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen 2.0.7 network issues and Vncserver in Dom0
From: Steven Ellis <mail_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:36:00 +1200
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:34:06 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steven Ellis wrote:

Steven Ellis wrote:

The really odd part is this time I don't see ant of the bridge state changes in the logs on Dom0.

I'll try changing the Dom1 instance from dynamic to static IP and see if that makes a difference.

Steve

Still no luck. I'm going to see how stable the vncserver is with no Dom1 active.

That didn't work so I tried a clean Debian Dom0, and moved my Centos/RHEL 4.1 server into a DomU environment. I still have problems with VNC crashing after a few minutes. Reboot the server back to a stand alone Centos 4.1 and no issues with VNC.

Very, very odd.

Any ideas?