Re: [Xen-users] DomU hang on RHEL AS4

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] DomU hang on RHEL AS4
From: Andrew Olds <aolds@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:28:15 +1200
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:26:28 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes I rebuilt the XenU/Xen0 kernels from source.
Dom0 boots from Xen0 with initrd fine. but when starting Xenu, bang. I noticed
some posts about disabling USB on Dells so I'll give that a go tonight.

Andrew

I'm using CentOS 4 right now which is an RHEL 4 clone. The only time
I've ran into this situation where the domU hangs at that line is with
an improperly built domU kernel.

The default one built in xen from source works most of the time. Have
you tried using other kernels for your domU?

- gino ledesma