Re: [Xen-users] FC4 + Xen 2.0.6 eth0 failed

To: Pavel Kozubenko <pavelyk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] FC4 + Xen 2.0.6 eth0 failed
From: benjamin <benjaminrtz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:48:21 +0530
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:16:50 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 8/23/05, Pavel Kozubenko <pavelyk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am new to XEN. Just installed xen on my fedora core 4 following the
instructions given by Red Hat ( using 'yum'). I was able to boot to X window
but my eth0 is not available nor I can see my ethernet interfaces anymore. I
use DELL Dimension 2100 with built-in LAN interface and also have one in one
of PCI slots. None of them visible.  ANy idea why it might happen?

Thanks,

Pavel Kozubenko

I hope you mean this is on dom0. Have you tried to bring  up you nic manually?

Further question here for others - I  am running  Xen 2.0.6 on , Ubuntu 5.4 as dom0. Networking is fine. Running lspci shows me my nic (Broadcom), but lsmod does not show module for my nic. What would be happening behind.

--
benjamin rualthanzauva