From: Mrs. Tina Corbet,

To: "From: Mrs. Tina Corbet," <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: From: Mrs. Tina Corbet,
From: "From: Mrs. Tina Corbet," <tinacorbet47@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:44:04 -1000
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:03:56 +0000
From: Mrs. Tina Corbet,

I am Mrs. Tina Corbet person from Cape Town, South Africa undergoing
medical treatment presently.
I am married to Morris Corbet who was a very successful business man before
he died in the year 2003
after a business trip from Iraq.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
illness that lasted for only four days.
Before his death we became born again Christians. Since his death I decided
not to re-marry or get a child
outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late
husband was alive he had deposited
the sum of $3.6Million (Three Million six hundred thousand U.S.Dollars)
with one Finance/Security Company in Europe.

Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Just recently, my
Doctor told me that I wouldn't last for
the next three months due to cancer problem. Although what disturbs me most
is my stroke.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this Fund to either a church
or better still a
Christian Individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct here in. I want
an individual that will use this to fund churches, orphanages and widows
propagating the
word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.I took
this decision
because I don't have any child that will Inherit this money and all my
husband relatives and
Mine are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to
be misused by
unbelievers.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner, which the reason for taking
this bold decision. I am not afraid of death because after this giving, I
know where I am going.
I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. I don't need any
telephone communications
in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of my
husband's relatives around me always.
I don't want them to know about this development. This is solely my
decision and if you think this a joke from a dying woman, please do not
write back.

I know that with God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your
reply I shall give you
the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Amsterdam the Netherlands.I
will also issue you
a letter of authority that will prove you as the beneficiary of this fund
by my private lawyer.
I want you and the church you belong to, and always pray for me because the
lord is my
shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Please
always be prayerful
all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in
sourcing for a church or Christian
individual for this same purpose and I can not say what will befall me the
next moment.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping
to hearing from you.

N.b-please I will advice you to give the lawyer/protocol officer in charge
Mr. Smith  Van Daar i esq.,
a call in South Africa Immediately, he does everything on my behalf and
he's
Very understanding and I believe he will lead you the Way to go about it or
you may email him on my email address tinacorbet47@xxxxxxxxxxxx  for him to
you further details on how to proceed.

Thank you

Yours sincerely,