RES: [Xen-users] help boot ing xen

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RES: [Xen-users] help boot ing xen
From: "Felipe Franciosi" <ozzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:47:37 -0300
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:47:57 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've faced the same problem for some time.

Do you think there's anything we can build in the kernel and forfeit the use
of an initrd? I mean, what are the modules in the initrd that are fixing the
/dev/ issue?

Later on I'll the mkinitrd procedure described by Gino and let you know of
the results.

Thanks