Re: [Xen-users] xenU kernel and win4lin patches

To: "Xen Users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xenU kernel and win4lin patches
From: "Leonardo Pinto" <leonardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 1:28:21 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 04:26:56 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thousand excuses people of the list. The term would be: in common

No flames. Sincerely speaking, projects GPL as qemu/xen have more IN COMMON
than "similar" proprietors as vmware/win4lin. The pontencial comes of the
free philosophy of being. Congratulations xen, congratulations qemu!!!

greetings,

Leonardo Pinto.