Re: [Xen-users] Booting Xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Booting Xen
From: "Dirk H. Schulz" <dirk.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 07:31:02 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 05:29:27 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Jacek,

Jacek Aviles schrieb:

Yes, I would appriciate any help with this.  I dont really have much
experience with compiling kernels or adding drivers to linux.  And I'm
not really sure where I can get these files.  Thanks.
What kind of drive is your root partition on? SCSI, IDE, SATA? And what controler is used?

Dirk

Jake Aviles