Re: [Xen-users] Serial port in domU

> What do you mean "share through dom0"? A kind of forwarding of ttyS?

If you can find some way of doing that, it'd be preferable (surely there must
be some daemon that can do this?).  Otherwise, I'm afraid it might be easiest
to just split things between the two domains :-/

> How much work would it be to assign the port to domU?

I actually wouldn't have thought it'd be too bad: to do PIO, all you'd need is
to give the domU access to the relevant IO port range (and maybe plumb an
interrupt through).

It's probably not much code but reasonable familiarity with codebase of Xen
and the tools would be pretty necessary.

Cheers,
Mark