Re: [Xen-users] Failed to Install

> The problem is that i miss a lot of Configuration Options.
> e.g. the only choseable options in SCSI LOW Level Device Drivers are
>
>  [*] Serial ATA (SATA)
> support
> <M> SCSI debugging host simulator
That's very odd. Here I only get that in the -xenU kernel. In the -xen0
kernel, with Privileged Guest (domain 0) and Physical device access
turned on in the Xen section, I see all the usual SCSI drivers,
including IBM Serveraid. Are you sure you're editing the right kernel
configuration?

--
There may come a time                           The open palm of desire,
When I will lose you,  ]http://surreal.istic.org/[  The rose of Jericho,