Re: [Xen-users] Timer ISR Errors?

Anybody?

If it helps, I tried loading all previously available versions of Asus' bios firmware images without success. "UnXenified" Linux kernels boot without issue.

Has anyone seen a similar (AMD dualcore x64 + Asus A8N motherboard) setup working?

Has anyone seen similar bugs or error messaging relating to the system clock?

I'm dead in the water at this point...