Re: [Xen-users] Hi

> I want to compile a linux-2.6 kernel for xen  directly with linux
> kernel,but not to use the src version on the xen-net.
Why not? If you run 'make world' from the top-level directory (the one
you unpacked the source into) it will download the official Linux kernel
and automatically patch it to run under Xen.

--
"The  rules  of  programming  are  transitory;  only  Tao  is  eternal.
 Therefore you  must contemplate Tao before you receive  enlightenment."